About JICA (Donor Agency)
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is a Governmental Agency that delivers the bulk of Official Development Assistance for the government of Japan. It is chartered with assisting economic and social growth in developing countries, and the promotion of international cooperation.
The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is advancing its activities around the pillars of a field-oriented approach, human security, and enhanced effectiveness, efficiency, and speed.
JICA, in accordance with the Development Cooperation Charter, will work on human security and quality growth.
Leading the world with trust.
JICA, with its partners, will take the lead in forging bonds of trust across the world, aspiring for a free, peaceful and prosperous world where people can hope for a better future and explore their diverse potentials.
- Commitment: Commit ourselves with pride and passion to achieving our mission and vision.
- Gemba: Dive into the field ("gemba") and work together with the people.
- Strategy: Think and act strategically with broad and long-term perspectives.
- Co-creation: Bring together diverse wisdom and resources.
- Innovation: Innovate to bring about unprecedented impacts.